Getting my fill of my cigarettes today because tomorrow I am quitting FOR GOOD! The Hubs too!! (Thank you Moosh♥) I am embarrassed to even say we are smokers for the obvious reasons but also because three years ago I was in the hospital for 9 days over Christmas with a collapsed lung and a tube shoved in my side allowing me to breathe, attached to a machine, and stuck to a hospital bed away from my boy. It was scary and horrible and I never want to have to go through it again. I quit after that whole episode but unfortunately picked the habit back up when I was over-stressed..bum lung and all:( SO, tomorrow I will stick my nicotine patch on, I am gonna buy some cartridge thingies for my e-cig and that will be that! I debated on whether or not I should share this but I really want to quit so I’m letting you all know! Tomorrow this girl is a non-smoker!
- Electronic Cigarettes May Help Smokers Quit: Two E-Cig Trials To Report Results This Year (medicaldaily.com)
- A Guide to Using the Nicotine Patch (everydayhealth.com)
- Do Electronic Cigarettes Really Help Smokers Quit (scientificamerican.com)
- Save money as well as your health by quitting smoking (savingmoneynow.com)
- Guide to Quitting Smoking (ecigarette786.wordpress.com)