DETOX is the word of the week here at the rockin house, what what! I am feelin fine and I wanna share the wealth! First i’ll start off by telling you what I’m using and then i’ll break it all down for ya! K? K!
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth & Apple Cider Vinegar, that’s what’s up!
Diatomaceous earth (DE)
pic via Amazon.com
First off Diatomaceous Earth or DE is the naturally occurring fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae that is ground into a fine powder that looks very similar to flour. Yes, I am taking this internally. No, it’s not as freaky as it sounds! It’s basically silica, or sand so it’s not really as bad as it sounds and like I said, it looks just like flour. In fact, you’ve probably already consumed some DE one time or another, it’s used in Bisquick as a thickening agent! The benefits of DE are never-ending, it works for people, pets, AND pest control! Here are some of the benefits-
- Sore joints and ligaments feel better
- Kills yeast
- Has been said to remove the poisons in your body from chemtrails, radiation, and may alleviate the effects of GMO’s
- Skin clears up (acne-age spots-psoriasis)
- Hair and nails are stronger and grow faster
- Stronger teeth and gums
- Healthier respiratory tract–less coughing
- Menopause has less symptoms
- Healthier urinary tract
- Kills Parasites
- Lowers blood pressure
- DE is a natural organic colon cleanser and detoxifier
- Osteoporosis, joints, and calcium
- Natural weight loss
- Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects
- Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer’s disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system
- DE possesses antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
- Natural chelation and lessening of Candida
- Kills any bugs including bed bugs. It is sharp to small insects and it tears them up and dries it out then it kills them by absorbing the oils and fats from the cuticle of the insect’s exoskeleton
- Protects grains and dry goods
Use caution when using DE because you ARE NOT supposed to breathe it in and it is drying to the skin and eyes. Start out with a half a teaspoon. I suggest mixing it in applesauce but water or juice works fine as well. Mix it every couple of minutes if you put it in a beverage or it will settle to the bottom. After a few days you can move the quantity up. I take two heaping teaspoons a day. Also, you may experience some stomach pains because this is a detox, it has the potential to cause die-off.
Apple Cider Vinegar
pic via iherb.com
Apple Cider Vinegar is said to be helpful for the following
1. diabetes and cancer
2. heart health
3. high cholesterol
4. clears skin
5. drains sinuses
6. can ease leg cramps
7. gives you energy
8. some say it has anti-tumor potential!
9. prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
10. strengthens the immune system
11. increases stamina
12. helps symptoms of arthritis and gout
13. reduces sinus infections and sore throat
14. protects against food poisoning
15. increases metabolism which promotes weight loss
16. improves digestion
17. prevent muscle fatigue after exercise AND fights allergies in both humans and animals!!
A shot every few days will do ya. It’s not easy, I think I may have burnt a few nose hairs the first time around! Make sure the ACV you buy says organic, unfiltered, and WITH THE MOTHER.
* I am NOT a doctor or health professional. This site is for informational purposes only. No guarantee is made as to the accuracy of this information. Consult a doctor before making any decisions about treatment of of any conditions you may have, or think you may have. Many opinions expressed on my blog are based on my own thoughts, knowledge, and experiences.
- Diatomaceous Earth – An Amazing Creation of Nature (organicfoodgradediatomaceousearth.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Reasons To Use of Apple Cider Vinegar (healthyfoodsxnutritions.wordpress.com)
- Day 13. A Detox Day for the Pros (foodsforfreedom.wordpress.com)